In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company’s identification details are set out below.
|NAME / COMPANY NAME||LA REDONDA DE LOS HUERTOS SL|
|VAT No.||CIF B53354635|
|ACTIVITY / SOCIAL PURPOSE||Wholesale of fruit and vegetables.|
|ADDRESS||C/ Vega Baja 1
03325 LA CAMPANETA-ORIHUELA
|PHONE NUMBER||+34 622 454 506|
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of this web portal is to provide the general public with information about the activities that this organisation carries out and the products and services it provides for the development of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out herein, without prejudice to any particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the website or the configuration and presentation.
In order to keep the information published on the website up to date, its contents may be modified, corrected, eliminated or added to at any time, and it is, therefore, advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the same by consulting official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs, are owned by LA REDONDA DE LOS HUERTOS SL or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The images and other graphic elements contained on the website are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website.
The use of the contents must respect its particular licensing. Therefore, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is strictly prohibited without the prior and express authorisation of the owner of the website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorised, provided that every one of the following conditions is met:
- The integrity of content, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of the content.
- The purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the website and/or the activity of the website owner.
- No commercial use is intended, and distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be previously and expressly communicated to and authorised by the owner of the website.
Concerning quotations of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognises the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and the mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over them, nor does it imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website declares respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that our website may be violating their rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in access to the website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although the owner of the website will make the best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them, as the case may be.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, the owner of the website is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the replies made through the different e-mail addresses that appear on the website, and therefore under no circumstances can any binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Links on our website may lead to third-party web content. The purpose of these links is solely to make it easier for you to find the resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, the owner of the website assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which are for information purposes only and in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of other sites where they are located. Nor can the owner of the website be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any possible damage that may arise from accessing or using it.
Links to this website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link does not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by the page that shows the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with contents that are unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or contrary to public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner of the website may request the removal of a link to its website without giving any reason. In such a case, the page that shows the link must proceed to its immediate removal, as soon as it is notified by the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the contents or services that the hyperlink establishment may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked website.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any trademark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the website, except those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this website, shall be Spanish law.